Entrust your civil wedding in Italy to our team of Legal Counselors
Our previous experience in law firms, and the Italian Foreign Ministry is the background you need to go through international procedure to get married in Italy as a foreigner.
Going through complex legal procedures involving international conventions and bureaucratic procedures according to Munich Convention, Vienna, London Convention, Hague Conventions and subject matters such as legalization, sworn translation, the marriage of Italian residing abroad (AIRE) who wants to get married in Italy, registration of the Italian marriage in the country of provenance, and registration of your wedding in Italy may stress the marrying couple a lot!
Therefore, nothing better than legal assistance can relieve the couple during the planning!
So what can we do for you to get you legally married in Italy?
We will take care of the legal paperwork to get you legally married in Italy by booking a court wedding in the Italian town hall selected by the couple.
Our fee for this service includes:
1) Legal evaluation of your documentation and the international convention applicable;
2) Our physical presence and our assistance with the Municipality offices;
3) Our physical presence at the local Prefettura for the legalization of the required documents;
4) Relationship with the related Embassy and Consulate in Italy;
5) The physical delivery or legal transmission of the complete documentation to the town hall selected;
6) The emergency inquiry or legal inquiry to the competent Prefettura when the offices are fully booked;
7) Assistance with banns of marriage/notice (the so-called pubblicazioni di matrimonio) if one of the spouses is resident in Italy;
8) Assistance with the sworn declaration of no impediments in case both spouses are not resident in Italy;
9) Assistance in the Italian Court for the Atto Notorio required for the USA and Australian citizens;10) Assistance for sworn translation for British citizens or banns of marriage of Italian citizens abroad if marrying a foreigner;
11) The coverage of our expenses travel to reach the town hall selected Consulates and the competent Prefettura;
12) Checking the available date evaluating the best town hall to speed up and facilitate the procedure;
13) Logistic advice to reach the town where the wedding will be celebrated;
14) Recruiting of a professional interpreter that will assist the couple during the ceremony and the sworn declaration;
15) Our physical presence during the wedding day and the day of the sworn declaration in the town hall.
What does our fee NOT include:
1) The cost of the town hall room where the ceremony will be celebrated. This price varies depending on the town hall regulations.
2) The costs of the revenue stamps required by the Italian Prefettura and the cost of the taxes of the Consulate in case the nulla osta is issued in Italy;
3) The fee of the interpreter;
4) The fee of the sworn translation at Court if needed (British citizens)