Entrust your legally binding ceremony and your wedding to our legal experts
Foreign couples getting married in Italy usually think of it for several reasons, such as the request for a residency permit, partner living in Italy, relocation, or just the propensity for legal weddings.
In our team, we have a planner who has been working as a practicing lawyer and has many connections with professionals in this field.
Going through complex legal procedures involving international conventions and bureaucratic procedures (Munich Convention, Hague Convention, London Convention, Italian legalization, and official translation) may stress the marrying couple. Nothing better than a legal consultation can relieve this case.
So what can we do for you to get you legally married in Italy?
We will take care of the legal paperwork to get you legally married in Italy by booking a legally binding ceremony in the town hall selected. Our fee for this service includes:
1) Legal evaluation of your documentation and of the international convention applicable;
2) Our physical presence and our assistance with the town hall offices;
3) Our physical presence at the local Prefettura for the legalization of the required documents;
4) Relationship with the related Embassy and Consulate in Italy;
5) The physical delivery or legal transmission of the complete documentation to the town hall selected;
6) The emergency inquiry (during pandemic) or legal inquiry to the competent Prefettura when the offices are fully booked;
7) Assistance with banns of marriage if one of the spouses is resident in Italy;
8) Assistance with the sworn declaration of no impediments in case both spouses are not resident in Italy;
9) Assistance in the Italian Court for the Atto Notorio required for USA and Australian citizens;
10) The coverage of our expenses travel to reach the town hall selected Consulates and the competent Prefettura;
11) 24/7 availability via email, phone, and WhatsApp until the wedding day;
12) Checking the available date evaluating the best town hall in order to speed up and facilitate the procedure;
13) Logistic advice to reach the town where the wedding will be celebrated;
14) Recruiting of a professional interpreter that will assist the couple during the ceremony and during the sworn declaration;
15) Our physical presence during the wedding day and during the day of the sworn declaration in the town hall.
What does our fee not include:
1) The cost of the town hall room where the ceremony will be celebrated. This price varies depending on the town hall regulations. Sometimes this cost is not applied;
2) The costs of the revenue stamps required by the Italian Prefettura and the cost of the taxes of the Consulate in case the nulla osta is issued in Italy;
3) The fee of the interpreter.
Also, considering the uncertain times regarding the pandemic, we have to extend our legal assistance to the insurance field to secure the wedding in case of an unpredictable event.
In this case, we will involve a third-party products partner that will help us protect your interests and the ones of your guests.Contact us