October 28, 2019 /
Best dream wedding venues in the Amalfi Coast
A mixture of elegance and history
The Amalfi Coast is considered by many to be one of the most beautiful spots in the world coastline scenario. With expansive views of the blue Mediterranean sea, the small colorful buildings nestle into the coast will remind you of a bygone time. The sensational food and wine and the idyllic and picturesque town will catch your heart. The Greek, Roman, and medieval historical signs made this place a dream destination for couples all over the world who seek the perfect place to celebrate theirs once in a lifetime day. As your wedding planner in Amalfi Coast today, we want to share some of the most lovely venues. Contact us for further info!
1. Villa Cimbrone is the most known and prestigious hotel in Ravello; it is located within a magnificent 6-hectare centuries-old park, full of statues, fountains, and antique area reachable only on foot, about 10 minutes from the historic center of Ravello.
The Belvedere terrace, also known as the Infinity terrace, offers sensational panoramic views as far as the eye can see. Although the balcony is not large enough to accommodate a complete wedding dinner, it can host delicious and intimate wedding ceremonies. Thus, what lacks dimensions compensates with intimacy and beauty.
2. The Hotel Belmond Caruso is located on the opposite side of Ravello and shows a different but equally picturesque view of the Mediterranean. The garden is adorned with a delightful olive grove and is a beautiful place for an intimate wedding dinner. A wedding ceremony could be held on the other side of the property. The splendid pool blends beautifully with both the sea and the sky, making you feel part of the beautiful expanse, a lovely area for a cocktail with enough space for a DJ and some dance. The Hotel Caruso can also be rented exclusively. You can have the hotel all for yourself, welcoming your guests in sublime luxury and entertaining them as if you were in your private villa.
3. Palazzo Avino is a splendid five-star deluxe hotel on the Amalfi Coast. It was once a private villa of the 12th century of a noble Italian family. It was opened as a hotel in 1997—forty-three rooms, including ten suites, decorated with antique furniture. Hidden in the medieval village of Ravello, perched on the cliffs (1,000 feet) above the sparkling Mediterranean, Palazzo Avino overlooks some of the most picturesque fishing villages on the coast.
4. A five-star luxury hotel, Villa Treville, is truly a “private Eden.” The villa seems more like a house than a hotel. It is one of the most exclusive wedding locations on the Amalfi coast. Considered to be the top of the Positano coast, this luxurious boutique hotel is equipped with all the comforts you would expect from a place on the Amalfi coast.
Villa Tre Ville comprises four independent buildings, located on an estate of 2 hectares.
You can access the beach directly via an elevator carved into the rock or along marked trails.
5. Villa Astor is located in Sorrento; it is owned by the Heritage Collection, which also owns Villa Balbiano on Lake Como, Chateau de Villette in Paris, and Villa Clara in Rome. Home of one of the largest botanical gardens in Italy is are a big chance when looking for a wedding location on the Amalfi Coast, and it is so large that there could be more events inside the gardens simultaneously in separate parts. Unlike the other wedding venues mentioned above, Villa Astor is a private villa compared to a hotel. Inside, the house is like a museum with its marble floors and stairs, art and furnishings, and the great library, all recently renovated. The options for the wedding ceremony, dinner, and the experiences you can create here are endless; there are very few restrictions on private rentals. The indoor and outdoor pools and access to the boat increase the incredible luxury that this villa offers its guests. Villa Astor is truly a unique place for itself and for those with a consistent budget to plan this exclusive and surreal wedding experience.Contact us